Sunday 1 September 2013

Lusting For: 90s Bubble Backpack Bags

I love love love these and I had to write a post about them to express how great I think they are. Firstly, the bags are different to the usual day-to-day bag in that they are inflatable and this just makes them appear to be that much better because they feel fun! Let's face it, what other bag can remind you of being at a bouncy castle party as a child.. or is that just me? The bags also come in a wide variety of colours - another reason to like them. My favourite colours are the turquoise and metallic ones although I think that pink and yellow would be fun colours to have. As well as colours I've heard that there are also different patterns/shapes. Either way, below is a collage of some of the pictures which caused me to fall in love with these backpacks. Let me know what you think of the bags, at a first glance I didn't know what to make of them but as I've seen these types of bags more frequently I can't help but like them. Definitely a wishlist addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment