Tuesday 24 September 2013

Dress Spy

+Dress Spy is a website (http://www.dressspy.com/) which has been running for sometime now but which I only signed up to recently. I have to be honest in that I am more impressed with the site than I initially thought I'd be. Upon signing up to Dress Spy I received an e-mail confirmation message which included the following information:

"Our site features:

- Get inspired by asking "What can I wear to ..." any event.
- Create your own looks by combining 100's of fashion items and accessories
- Vote for looks on the site and chat with other users
- Set up "going out" events and invite your friends to talk fashion
- Enter our competitions to win prizes for the best looks
- Check out the latest fashion news, trends and styles from our experts"

and also;

"Experiment with our great fashion features such as:
- Entering our look of the month competition
- Inviting friends to join you and vote for your looks
- "Ask the style expert" in the news section
- Style a friend using our tag function

...and much more besides.

You can also find us @ https://www.facebook.com/DressSpy
https://twitter.com/dressspy @DressSpy
http://pinterest.com/dressspy"

I have to admit that it was a lot of information to be confronted with however the majority of opportunities available makes it seem worthwhile to sign up.

On the site, as seen above, you can create your own looks, my first look is featured below.


 
I wanted to create a look that would feature most of my favourite items for A/W13 at the moment. Jodhpur boots, dark eyes, tie-dye and patterns are all items/trends I'm currently into. Let me know what you think of my look (Autumn Ethereal), you can visit it via this link.

Another feature of the site is 'My Wishlist'. It means that if there's a look you like you can add it to your wishlist to remember it. In addition to this you can set up events, attend events and win prizes in competitions as well as 'liking' your favourite looks.

If your thinking of signing up to Dress Spy or already have come and visit me! You'll find my name as JESSICA ANNIE PARKES.


Follow on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment