Wednesday 25 February 2015

Jessie's Top 5 Male Hairstyles

After my cousin's hen in Liverpool I felt inspired to write this post. There's such a large variety of people in cities and when guys go out for the night it's important they look good!

1. The David Beckham cut

IMG_0162.JPG

I don't know what it is about this hairstyle but I love it. I actually prefer it when I've seen it on men other than Beckham.

2. The Man-Bun


mmm.. Samuji Men SS15, I'm feeling it.

3. Wind-Swept


It's like the male version of the side fringe, v.swish and looks great with a beard...

4. Kurt Cobain Alike


Although not known by this name, apparently this hairstyle is the 'new thing' and is set to become more popular than the man-bun. Remember guys, you heard it here first.

5. DON'T


This iced-gem look - don't even go there - it doesn't work, it's vile, even with a beard.


So now we all know where to advise the males of our lives hair-wise big yay *much claps for you*





No comments:

Post a Comment