Wednesday 30 September 2015

The Revolution Will Not Be Motorized!!

I was searching around the other night for design inspiration for something personal and came across this perfect gem! An army helmet painted in memory of a lady who died in a cycling accident. I've heard that the helmet has featured in the news and won a Global award, but that's another story..

For now here's some photos taken of myself in the helmet. On the top is an anarchy symbol with flowers round the side - at the back is the quote 'Bike Free! The Revolution Will not Be Motorized' - let's see what you make of it.





















If I'm honest, I feel as though this helmet gives connotations of The French Revolution, or that's how I see it. Maybe I've been influenced by too much Les Mis and my French/Belgium connections, who knows.

I've recently set up an Instagram for my FDT team, continue to check out our work on there and follow @crazycatzz458


You can continue to view flashes of my journey as a designer by checking out this blog and the instagram; exciting!


My heart goes out to all of you - 2015 is being pretty tough but design can fight through anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment