Saturday 30 November 2013

V&A: #MakingIt13

Today I visited the V&A to listen to lectures, attend seminars, get involved and watch demonstrations all revolved around their youth collective for art and design. I really enjoyed the visit and found the lectures to be beneficial.

The first lecture I attended was about Careers in the Fashion Industry and was held in The Lydia and Manfred Gorvy Lecture Theatre. I was able to meet two representatives from The British Fashion Council who gave a presentation about the variety of job opportunities provided in fashion and advice on internships.

There were other lectures I attended and in addition I attended a seminar about interviews which was quite fun as we got to record each other. I was also able to see Claire Marie who was from Hermès demonstrate how they make their bags - this was really interesting!

Overall the experience was fantastic so I thought I share it with you and recommend it as an event to attend in the future.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment