Thursday 7 November 2013

A/W Picks

Here are some of my favourite items in the stores at the moment. I'm really excited by the fact that tartan seems to be around so much as it fits in really well with my current A Level project. I've always admired tartan as it's such an adaptable material:



 
(From top left to bottom right)
 
- Check Embellished Tee, Topshop
- Grafea Leather Backpack, Urban Outfitters
- Vintage Black and White Shawl, Waiste
- Suede High Flatform Trainers, Missguided
- Geometric Print Sweater, Urban Outfitters
- Heart Print Nightshirt, Topshop
- Bardot Crop Top, Missguided
- Colour Block Peplum Dress, River Island
 

 
I have to admit that I'm really lusting for most of the items in Topshop's 'This Is England' range, which is where the Check Embellished Tee is from. Urban Outfitters have got a lovely feature on their site where you can 'shop instantly' from clicking on photos. This is such a great advertisement technique and makes the clothing so fun to look through. In addition, the Bardot Crop Top seems to be really good value at £4.49, thank goodness for Missguided!  
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment