Monday 12 August 2013

Recent Purchase: Black Wet Look Skater Skirt

I'm going to be honest, I've been meaning to get a new skater skirt for ages now and  my brother's 30th birthday seemed the perfect excuse to get one;
 
My favourite thing about this skirt is that it is actually made from ultra-versatile scuba fabric. I was initially going to get a leather skirt until I saw this - yet everyone seems to think the skirt is made from leather! The difference between the scuba material and leather is that the material is a lot smoother and nicer to wear. It literally looks no different to a leather skater skirt and if you're planning on buying a leather skater skirt I recommend buying this one instead. The skirt also seems to cost less than most leather skirts. I bought mine from boohoo.com for £12.00 and it arrived via next day delivery! This was the first time I had got round to using boohoo.com to buy clothing so I was slightly apprehensive (in case the skirt didn't fit etc.) However the site does give you a 'size guide' which is really reassuring as you can double check you're ordering the correct size for your measurements.

I'm really happy with the quality of my skirt and I think it may well become a wardrobe staple for me throughout A/W 2013. Here's a link to the skirt itself in case you wish to buy it.


Follow on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment